QUACK & QUAIL CLUB RULES (LAST UPDATED 20187)
Quack and Quail Duck Hunting Club
Rules & Regulations
2017 / 2018 Season
Main Objectives of the Quack and Quail Club:
In order to achieve our objectives, the club rules and procedures are explained in detail below. These rules are provided to help develop and maintain the properties as exceptional places to hunt waterfowl, fish, view wildlife, and form lasting friendships with fellow club members. Since the club has been established, we will have no tolerance for violation of State or Federal Game Laws, and just as importantly, for violations of the club rules and procedures set forth below. Each member’s understanding and acceptance of the rules will make every hunting season a safe, enjoyable, and productive one for all. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in the loss of club membership, annually and possibly permanently, with no monies being refunded
Rules, Regulations and Guidelines:
9. Rotation of club members hunting club properties is as set forth herein. This rule negates a member or a group of members from blocking out a certain property for a set period of time exceeding one day. This will allow all members the opportunity to experience all the properties within the Quack and Quail Duck Hunting Club.
10. All members must post/schedule all hunts on the club website. The post must include the names of all club members and guests who will be hunting on the date listed, along with the general location in which the party intends to hunt. Only club members are permitted use of the club website. A club member may NOT post/schedule any hunt more than 10 days in advance. A club member may not post/schedule a hunt in the same location on two consecutive hunting days until it has been confirmed that no other member(s) intends to hunt in the same location.
11. All members hunting or scouting on the Vincent Farm must check in at the clubhouse before entering the property.
12. All members of the Quack and Quail Duck Hunting Club must report their sightings and their harvest after each and every hunt. This is set forth to establish a record of waterfowl utilizing our property so we can manage our properties and foster a progressive waterfowl plan ensuring optimal use by the ducks and geese on our properties.
13. All members are required to attend 3 out of 5 scheduled work days. These days are set aside to establish blinds, food plots, post property borders, install wood duck boxes etc. Those failing to make the required 3 work days will be assessed a $50.00 fine for each work day missed.
14. All members are required to alert the appropriate authorities and the club manager if they experience anyone trespassing and/or violating any state and federal laws and/or acting in an unlawful manner on any of the club properties. For example – the taking or shooting of waterfowl AFTER the end of legal shooting time.
15. All members are required to patrol and/or police the club properties and pick up any trash they encounter. Please treat the club properties as if they were your personal property, and make all efforts to leave the properties in a condition better than or equal to that of which you found it.
16.General safety rules are as follows:
17. Members of the Quack and Quail Club may have guests accompany them on club property subject to the following conditions:
18. The Clubhouse is a shared facility with the deer club, and may be utilized by members of the Quack and Quail Club subject to the following conditions:
19.Membership to the Quack and Quail Club is granted to those paying the membership dues in accordance with the following:
Club dues are to be paid by March 31st of each year. Dues are established annually.
Make checks payable to Hunting Clubs LLC and remit to the following address:
Attn: Greg Quiel
Hunting Clubs LLC
244 Goldfield Dr.
Garner, NC 27529
After reviewing the rules and regulations described herein, you must sign and date this document, initial each page and return it with your club dues. By signing this document, you are indicating that you have read and understand everything contained within this document, and that you and anyone accompanying you on club properties, agrees to abide and uphold the rules and regulations as described herein.
Copyright © Quack & Quail.